I love makeup!!! But more than using makeup, I love collecting makeup. I got a huge stock of makeup (Well, not as huge as compared to what some of the people I idolize have) but I still have a pretty okay collection. Even though buying Makeup is always fun, storing or Organizing it is a task. When your makeup is disorganized it creates a clutter. Not only on your Vanity but also in your mind. You probably have a lot makeup that you love but if you don’t store it properly, it will never give you the satisfaction of having this amazing collection.
There are certain rules to follow while storing Makeup.
1. Do not keep unnecessary junk. You have to get rid of all the unwanted stuff lying in your drawer for months or even years. Even if you have not used it a lot, it is still necessary to trash it as a) Makeup has expiry period too and if you apply expired makeup it will only give you breakouts. and b) You are blocking space for something you really need.
2. Now that you have sorted the products that you finally want to keep, Find the perfect place to keep your Makeup and make sure you clean the area first. Only the products you use daily should be kept on the counter top and rest all can go in the boxes or drawers.
3. You can buy storage boxes from the market or you can make your own Storage boxes at home. Do not forget the craft lessons at school. Make your own storage box and give it a personal touch. You can use old plastic boxes and decorate it to make it a makeup organizer.
4. Try to avoid keeping the products standing. It will make them fall when you are in a hurry and you got no time to pick stuff up every time it falls. Meaning don’t keep round or cylindrical products on the table as it will keep rolling and falling off and that’s going to be really annoying. Instead, get a tray and place them accordingly.
5. The most efficient and space saving way is to use a jewelry holder to store your makeup. It is easy, takes very little space, easily available and super convenient.
6. Use glass jar’s or vase to store Makeup brushes. Simple and attractive. To make it prettier, add colorful stones in the jar.
7. Organize your cosmetics in a way that will automatically make you feel beautiful as much as it makes you look beautiful 🙂 Respect the makeup you have and do not over cloud yourself by buying too much that you can’t handle. Keep it minimum but keep it clean.
Have anymore ideas? Let us know how you Organize your makeup in the comments below 🙂
Stay Beautiful <3
(Media courtesy : Random sites)
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]